Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Back At One.....(^_^;)....

Dear all,
How are you doing???
I'm not so good, but not too bad.
I has just realized that I have only 9 months left for studying here in Hirosaki.
And because of that, now it is a crisis time of my life..really!!
Experiments, reports, papers, thesis, presentations.....and so on.
Oh...nooooo......hahahaha
Too many things to do...anyway, everything is gonna be fine, right??

Hope I can find some job next year in Korea...ja pai taam haa hua jai....hahahaha....
今年は色々大変だと思うけど、頑張ります!!!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, June 21, 2007, Blogger Pare said...

Last year i really want to go to Korean

but now i really want to live in center everyday

in order to see the sight of someone i i

yesterday your teerak is so humurous on the Kendo class
and so smart too

 
At Friday, June 22, 2007, Blogger pim said...

N'Pare, you made me miss my tee-rak again..55555..(T_T)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home